Many talented Dubai vendors got together to bring this beautiful and colorful wedding set up – The Rusty Wood.
It is good to see that it is possible to have bright fun colours, and still have a classy and pretty look.
The history behind this photo session:
It was organised by a great planner Rania. Bright colours from Valentino Flowers, some rustic elements from the pretty and spacious venue Saladicious, like wood and raffia, together with earthy tones of yellow, orange and red. A beautiful dress from Contessa, cute wooden signs from The Party, lovely gifts and accessories from My list and O`de Rose, the most amazing and high end stationery from Creative Box Dubai, together with beautiful table linens from Table Tops Dubai. The cherry on the top is the beautiful strawberry blond bride Marie J., with a sweet smile, and having professionally hair and makeup done by Siham, that enhanced her beauty.
All captured by me, Paula Scalco, always giving a soft, sweet and vintage feel for the photos.
My Lovely Wedding
- Photographer: Paula Scalo www.paulascalco.com
- Styling: The day wedding and events www.thedayweddingsandevents.com
- Venue: Saladicious City Walk 2 www.saladicious.com/grillz
- Florist : Valentino Flowers www.valentinoflowers.com
- Gown: Contessa www.contessabridal.com
- Gift: My list www.mylist.ae & O’de Rose www.o-derose.com
- Decoration: The party www.theparty.ae
- Stationary: Creative Box www.creativeboxdubai.com
- Linen: Table Top www.facebook.com/tabletopseventsae
- Make up and hair styling : Make up by Siham www.sihambeauty.com
- Model: Marie J